IT Engineer Fulltime job, based in Suzhou, China
- You have knowledge of IT HW/SW and IT infrastructure?
- You have a data analysis capability?
- Are you familiar with computer systems like OA, MES, ERP, WMS?
3 times yes?
Our promises to you
- An intensive coaching period to get you fully onboard
- An international job in a fast-growing company
- A hands-on culture where everybody is easily approachable including the leadership team
- Autonomy to organize your responsibilities
- Due to the rapid growth of our organization, there are long-term career opportunities
As an IT Engineer you are responsible for
- Server Room maintenance, including server, storage, network devices maintenance and support
- Server OS and application maintenance, including MS patch installation and application upgrade
- MES system maintenance and support in case of key users cannot solve issue and provide support at second level
- ERP system maintenance and support, including PinWin, SAP and GALYS Support
- General IT system support, including PBX, Printing system, Attendance system and other OA
- UPS, CCTV, door security system maintenance and support
- Network maintenance & support, including WAN, LAN, WIFI, VPN and cabling when needed
- Information security management and control, keeping improving along with new technology
- Office and production end-users support, HW/SW maintenance, purchasing record and license usage management
- System & data backup, Service Desk system monitoring, and keeping the raised tickets solved in time
- IT assets management & distribution on site
- Technical and operation manual documentation
- On time escalation at any critical or emergent situation and responsible for incident & problem tracking
- Job rotation and training bring out when needed
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
You are our missing link when you recognize yourself in the following
- Experience of general Microsoft systems implementation and support (AD, DHCP, DNS, M365)
- Experience of MES system support
- Experience of ERP, WMS, PLM, SCM support, SAP is preferred
- Familiar with Server HW/SW support, VMware experience is preferred
- Experience with Printing, Attendance system support
- PBX, CCTV, Door security maintenance skill
- User end Hardware/software problem analysis ability
- Basic network maintenance skill
- Basic security concept & skill
- Anti-Virus/Anti-SPAM experience
- Centralized backup /recovery experience
- Familiar with MS SQL, DB
- Good Work plan & priority management
- Follow and practice IKOR culture diligently
- Good in communication
- Good in SOP documentation
- Able to follow & implement Corporate standards
Ready to become our missing link?
Apply by contacting Angela Deng.