- Do you enjoy technology and working in a challenging and learning work atmosphere?
- Do you have design experience in the field of electronics or embedded devices?
- Do you like working in a team and in an international environment?
Three times yes?
What we are looking for
At Connect Technology Centre we are looking to incorporate an Engineer to reinforce our Design and Development department to complement the design, development and production plant support project teams. A proactive person who is eager to learn and contribute his/her knowledge and effort to our projects.
What will you do
As an engineer in the R&D department your main mission will be to be responsible for specific product development tasks. You will bring knowledge and value from the estimation of development efforts in bid phase, the execution of any of the project sections, to the delivery of the resulting product to the customer.
Your main functions will be
- Develop design and development activities of embedded electronic products
- Verify product functionalities and develop verification tests
- Participate in the development of bids collaborating in the identification and estimation of the effort of the required tasks
- Collect suggestions or inquiries from customers and process them accordingly
- Keep yourself trained and innovative in order to ensure that the technological competitiveness of the group is maintained
- Respect, enforce and improve the established processes
An Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Engineering/Master with:
- Python knowledge
- Ability to understand an electronic schematic
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proactive, autonomous and interested in keeping up to date with the latest technological advances
We will also value
- Experience in programming languages such as C, C++, java
- Knowledge of ALTIUM will be valued
- Joining a multidisciplinary D&D team
- Participation in international projects from conception to serial manufacturing of products
- Professional development
- You will have measures to reconcile your personal and professional life